Rock Spring Preschool is a half-day private preschool (9:00AM – 12:45PM M-F) for children ages 1 – 6.
A welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere combined with an experienced staff and developmentally appropriate, well-researched curriculum makes us a nurturing place to play, explore and learn. Our play-based curriculum and STEM methodology incorporates music, drama and art during our school days, and emphasizes “process” over “product”.
We welcome all children, regardless of religious affiliation. Rock Spring Preschool is NOT a full-day child care program. We invite you to learn more by scheduling a tour.
- 9AM -12:45PM M-F
- Small class sizes
- Close-knit environment
- Highly qualified / experienced staff
- Diverse / International families and staff
- Weekly music, drama, visual arts and chapel
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Safe, clean and enriching facilities
- Flexible, nurturing atmosphere
- Fall potluck dinner
- Supper with Santa
- Christmas musical presentation
- Spirit week
- Parent Appreciation Week
- Annual Spring fundraiser event
- Classroom celebrations
- Mystery readers
- Low annual registration fee
- No application fee
- Annual supply fee
- Annual tuition with monthly installment option